DIY Wood Blues

Saturday 23 November 2013

Borrowed Idea #2...Rustic TV Console

Hi folks.
I have not executed Idea #2 yet, but of course it is a project where the "metal meets the wood". Again, with the new house my darling wife wanted the family room off the kitchen to feel natural. Today we are using a sofa table for our TV stand. After the hacked Ikea tables were completed and put into use, I began a search for for a TV table/console. What I found was Liz Marie's blog. Her husband's use of construction lumber is the perfect fit with the Far Fifty's tables. This is the darling wife's Christmas present.

Liz Marie and her hubby are pretty magnificent. Not "bad" from a southern neighbour (however, she is a Michigan girl so I feel some certainty she knows what us Canadians are like and understands the Maple Leafs' fans are better fans than the Red Wings' faithful) http://www.lizmarieblog.com/2013/03/diy-tv-console/

Anyway, stay tuned for the finished product. On a festive note, Merry Christmas!!! Here is a pic at my first attempt at a Griswold Christmas!







No comments:

Post a Comment